Thursday, April 12, 2018

INVADED BY HEAVEN

Heaven has invaded the earthly realm. I feel trepidation. The earth will never recover from this invasion. Heaven never retreats.
The days of Enoch are here.
The days of Noah are here
The days of Moses are here
The days if Elijah are here
The dispensation of Joel is here.
2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth
The signs and wonders come in rapid succession. The LORD interjects our conversation. It seems HE has finished with the gentile church and moved on to the next mission.

May the KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS help me be ready today.
I repent for corrupting the earth with my disobedience and idolatry and immorality. May the LORD OF ALL THE EARTH forgive me and my family and those over whom HE has given me charge.

Amen.

1 comment:

J G Kabira said...

Thanks for the info Prof.