Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cracks of My Soul

In the depths of my being: cracked, void, empty.
Who guards the voids of the soul?
Who stands at its entrances?
Who occupies?
Who inhabits?
Whose habitation  is it?
For whom was the void designed?

Stand guard at the gates of my soul
Sanctify my soul
O King of Heaven
Evict the invaders
Eject the dark mists
Burn up the heaviness
Crush the marauder

Let my soul be Your Habitation
O LORD of lords
My Creator
My Maker
My Redeemer
My Eternity
My Life

Come LORD Jesus
Inhabit my depths
Let Your Abundance manifest in my life
Let your Presence shine like
the Bright Morning Star
O Sun of Righteousness

Evict darkness
O LORD of Light
Clothe me in your Righteousness
Make me worthy to stand in Your Presence
I surender unto You
I honor You
I bow down to worship You, King of my soul
Glory, glory, glory
For ever and ever
Amen

No comments: